Wednesday, March 14

Bible Pics


After explaining my daft system, some of you wanted to see pictures of the inside of my bible. I'm going to put up a couple, but first, I gotta say some things. :-)

I'm a complete idiot. Seriously. This weekend with the boys proved it yet again (btw: this is the kitchen table with Ethan's sharpie episode. I don't know if you can see it . . .) .

Sinfully, I am not a good listener. I'm not a careful thinker. Sadly, I hear what I want to hear. And that STINKS. Especially when God's talking. I need to hear His words. I need to think His thoughts. That's what this whole system is for -- it's for listening.

That said, here's the pics. Click for larger versions.




2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Matt,

Thanks for the pictures. It looks like your bible is well read (and colored!). Also thanks for the reminder to be a listener to the Word! Keep at it!

Unknown said...

thanks! do you feel you just shared a personal part of your life with the world? :)