Saturday, February 5

Back from Bethlehem Pastor's Conference

I just got back from a Pastor's conference at Bethlehem Baptist Church in Minneapolis.

It was a great time of learning and meeting many similiarly minded people. Let me introduce you to some of them.

First, the speakers were fantastic. Bruce Ware has written a fantastic book entitled "Father, Son, and Holy Spirit: Relationships, Roles, and Relevance." His lectures focused in on the person of Christ and were very challenging.

I met many other people at the conference as well. These included Justin Taylor who has written and edited many books with Dr. Piper.

I also met someone I've admired for some time now, a pastor in Michigan named Brian Hedges who is an Amazon top 1000 book reviewer.

I got to see my good friend Bryan Brown again. We hung out together at the Matt Redman "Facedown" songwriters conference. Anybody who attends BOTH of these conferences is someone I want to know!

Anyway, I had a great time, meeting new and old friends and discovering my greatest Friend in an incredible way.

1 comment:

Matthew Westerholm said...

Check out Justin Taylor's fantastic blog, at http://www.theologica.blogspot.com

It's worth it.